Breakfast Veggie TortillaSubmitted by: PUNSLINGER1960
IntroductionWhat to do with leftover roasted vegetables! What to do with leftover roasted vegetables!
Corn Tortillas, 7 tortilla, medium (approx 6" dia) Great Value Fancy Shredded Swiss Cheese, 0.125 cup
Old El Paso Fresh Mexican Style Salsa, 1 tbsp
Egg, fresh, 2 large
Roasted veggies, .5 serving
Garlic powder, 1 dash
2) Whisk eggs with about 1 tbsp water and dash garlic
3) Pour into heated skillet
4) Scramble eggs
5) Push eggs to coolest side of skillet and add leftover roasted veggies
6) Heat roasted veggies through
7) Mix eggs and veggies
8) Sprinkle with swiss cheese
9) When cheese starts to melt, mix in salsa
10) Place on warm and heat a small skillet.
11) Place one tortilla in skillet at a time.
12) Heat about 12 seconds per side
13) Place a small spoonful of filling in a tortilla.
14) Wrap and enjoy
Number of Servings: 7
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user PUNSLINGER1960.