Chicken with BeansproutsSubmitted by: SGWILSON
IntroductionA yummy lowfat treat when you're craving chinese food. A yummy lowfat treat when you're craving chinese food.
1 Chicken Breasts
2 tbsp Lite Soy Sauce
Dash of Pepper
1 tsp Sesame Oil
1 tsp Sugar
1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 tsp Cornflour with 100 ml of water
200 g of Breansprouts
1 tsp of Oil
1 tsp of minced garlic
2. Marinate the chicken strips in 1tsp of soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil and pepper.
3. Stir-fry the garlic until golden brown.
4. Add chicken and stir until cooked.
5. Add beansprouts, remaining soy sauce and sugar.
6. Once the bean sprouts beging to look transparent, thicken the sauce with the cornstarch mixture.
7. Keep the beansprouts crunchy and not limp.
8. Remove from heat and serve.
Serves 2- but this recipe can be multipled several times and frozen to make great frozen lunches!!
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SGWILSON.