- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 337.8
- Total Fat: 13.2 g
- Cholesterol: 199.3 mg
- Sodium: 441.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.2 g
- Protein: 28.8 g
Shrimp scampi with broccoliSubmitted by: HOJO24
Parmesan Cheese, grated, 6 tbsp (remove)
Olive Oil, 2 tbsp (remove)
Lemon Juice, 2 fl oz (remove)
Parsley, 4 tbsp (remove)
White Wine, 4 fl oz (remove)
Shrimp, cooked, 16 oz (remove)
Whole Wheat Spaghetti, cooked (pasta), 220 (remove)
Country Crock, Shedd's Spread Country Crock Plus Calcium & Vitamins (Soft), 1 Tbsp , 2 serving (remove)
2. While the pasta is cooking, heat olive oil and garlic in large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add 1 Tbs of fake Butter; add wine, add shrimp; add cooked broccoli; saute about 2 minutes.
5. Place cooked pasta in a large mixing bowl and combine it with remainder of the Butter and black pepper; mix gently.
6. Add cooked shrimp to past and gently mix it all together.
7. Divide into 4 portions and spoon onto plates. Top with a squeeze of lemon, Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley. Serve and enjoy!
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user HOJO24.