Easy Tandoori ChickenSubmitted by: KPHICKEY
IntroductionTangy marinaded chicken breast. Great as is, in a wrap or salad. Tangy marinaded chicken breast. Great as is, in a wrap or salad.
1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
6 oz. Tandoori paste
4 Tbsp plain, nonfat yogurt
2 Tbsp. Smart Balance Lite
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Cut each breast in half and slash top and bottom about 1/4 in. deep several times (cross hatch)
2. Mix tandoori paste and yogurt in a bowl. Either add chicken to the bowl, mix well and cover tightly or transfer chicken and tandoori mix to a resealable bag, expel air, seal and squish to mix well.
3. Refrigerate 8 hrs. to overnite.
4. Remove chicken from marinade, place in baking dish and bake 30 minutes. Melt margarine.
5. Remove from oven and baste with melted margarine. Return to the oven for an additional 15 minutes or until done.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KPHICKEY.