- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 598.0
- Total Fat: 14.9 g
- Cholesterol: 160.1 mg
- Sodium: 1,102.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.7 g
- Protein: 67.1 g
Chicken Bacon Ranch SandwichSubmitted by: MEGGIE819
8 slices bread
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
6 slices bacon, cut in half
1 onion, sliced
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 tomato, sliced
1/2 cup romaine lettuce, shredded
8 tbsp Kraft Fat Free Ranch Dressing
1. Broil or toast slices of your bread of choice until lightly toasted.
2. Wrap each chicken breast in wax paper and pound with a mallet until flattened.
3. Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon and drain on paper towels.
4. Cook chicken in skillet.
5. Place 4 slices of bread on cookie sheet. Add 3 slices bacon, 1 chicken breast, 1 slice onion, and sprinkle cheddar cheese to each slice of bread.
6. Broil until cheese is melted.
7. Add ranch dressing, tomato, and lettuce to each sandwich and top with second slice of bread.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MEGGIE819.