Baked Brie PhylloSubmitted by: AIDEN6
8 Sheets of Phyllo Dough
I package of Brie Cheese
1 cup, slivered or chopped Almonds
Granny Smith Apples, Sliced
2. Take one sheet at a time, and make sure to cover the others with a damp towel. To prevent drying out, while working with the other.
3. One sheet at a time. Spray cooking spray between them. If you don't like cooking spray you can use melted butter.
4. After you layer all the sheets! Center the Brie Cheese.
5. Top it with the almond.
6. Fold in the dough and turn it over
7. Spray a little of cooking spray on top, or use the melted butter if you prefer.
8. Bake at 350 degree for 20, or until golden brown.
9. you can eat on top of the granny smith apples, or the crackers. Both ways are great.
Number of Servings: 24
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user AIDEN6.