- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 280.2
- Total Fat: 10.1 g
- Cholesterol: 56.1 mg
- Sodium: 522.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.6 g
- Protein: 19.2 g
Ground Turkey Salsa SurpriseSubmitted by: VALLEN112
IntroductionThis is my way of trying to bring lots of flavor to ground turkey. This is my way of trying to bring lots of flavor to ground turkey.
1 lb Ground Turkey
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 large Onion, diced
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
16 oz Newman's Own Bandito Salsa, Mild (or Medium)
15 oz can Eden Organic Cajun Rice & Beans
16 oz Birs Eye Chopped Baby Spinach Frozen
1. Use a large skillet
2. Add olive oil, onion and garlic powder
3. cook until onions are almost clear
4. while your cooking onions, defrost the spinach and then drain off the water (I use paper towels to squeeze out the water.
5. Add the ground turkey, mix with the onion & garlic powder, and cook until done.
6. Add all of the rest of the ingredients and combine.
7. Cook for 10-15 minutes on medium heat.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user VALLEN112.