Raw Vegan PowerbarsSubmitted by: SIDSPARK
IntroductionEasy, fast, delicious, chewy, chocolaty, healthy! Make them yourself and save money and time! Great for lunches or travel snacks. Easy, fast, delicious, chewy, chocolaty, healthy! Make them yourself and save money and time! Great for lunches or travel snacks.
1 cup prunes pitted
1 cup frozen blueberries
1/4 cup of all the following:
coco powder, sesame seeds (black preferred), ground flax seeds, ground walnuts, coconut and any other nuts or dried fruit that you like
2.Set the blueberries out evenly over your cutting board.
3. Remove the mix from your blender and pack it together by hand.
4. Spread it 1 inch thick in a square over the blueberry base
5. Slice into 1 inch wide bars (about 9-12)
6. Separate them and let them dry a little for 60 minutes or so.
7. Keep them in the fridge until you eat them or pack them for lunch.
NOTE: You can and or replace any ingredient with your preferred dried fruit or frozen berry. Also nuts can be mix and matched.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user *SIDNEY*.