- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 639.7
- Total Fat: 12.4 g
- Cholesterol: 206.7 mg
- Sodium: 262.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 81.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.3 g
- Protein: 41.0 g
Linguine (Linguini, Pasta) with Shrimp (Serves 4)Submitted by: JUSTMEANDB
IntroductionGood fiber and protien counts! Low sodium! Good fiber and protien counts! Low sodium!
3/4 pound (lb) linguine
2 tablespoons (tbsp) olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 lb large shrimp, peeled & deveined
1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/2 cup (8 ounces) white wine
1 cup freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
2) Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high flame.
3) Add garlic and saute for 1 minute.
4) Add shrimp and cook 3-4 minutes until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp and set aside.
5) Add lemon juice, wine, and reserved water. Let simmer until about half of liquid is left.
6) Return shrimp to pan and stir in parsley.
7) Add linguine, tossing together.
8) Season with salt and black peper, to taste
(Saturated: 1.5g, Mono: 5.4g, Poly: 1.9g)
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JUSTMEANDB.