Low Carb Taco ShellsSubmitted by: TWODAYSINFEBGGD
IntroductionA friend forwarded this to me. The original recipe can be found on recipezaar.com , and the recipe number is #85258 A friend forwarded this to me. The original recipe can be found on recipezaar.com , and the recipe number is #85258
1/3 cup cheddar cheese
2. Microwave on high for one minute, or until cheese is bubbly.
3. While the cheese is still flexible with parchment paper still attached, bend the cheese over a round object to give it a taco shell shape.
4. The smaller in diameter the object is, the closer to a normal taco shell shape you will have.
5. Let the cheese cool while around the object.
6. When it has cooled, peel it from the parchment paper.
7. Use this to make tacos with normal fillings. Alternatively, you can also make a smaller version of these shells to serve as low carb chips.
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TWODAYSINFEBGGD.