- Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 213.1
- Total Fat: 8.7 g
- Cholesterol: 39.6 mg
- Sodium: 95.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.1 g
- Protein: 3.4 g
Best Dang Blueberry Muffins You Will Ever Eat!Submitted by: SARAHP130
IntroductionThese are the best muffins ever - receipe from Paula Deen These are the best muffins ever - receipe from Paula Deen
*Flour, white, 2 cup
Baking Powder, 2 T
Butter, unsalted, 1 stick
Egg, fresh, 1 large
Milk, 2%, .75 cup
Blueberries, fresh, 1.5 cup
Granulated Sugar, .5 cup
Granulated Sugar, .2 cup
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and 1/2 cup sugar in a bowl.
- In a seperate bowl mix the egg (slightly beaten), the milk, and the butter (melted).
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients - mix until blended - do not over mix!
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups with batter (about 2/3 full) - you can either grease and flour muffin cups or use paper liners (I used liners - way easier to get muffins out).
- Bake 10 mins - take out and spinkle muffins with sugar (about .2 cups)
- Bake an additional 10 -20 minutes until muffins are golden brown and when inserted with a toothpick - the toothpick comes out clean.
- If you did NOT use paper liners - leave muffins in cups for about 10 mins before attempting to get them out.
-Makes 12 muffins
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SARAHP130.