- Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 108.7
- Total Fat: 1.1 g
- Cholesterol: 18.5 mg
- Sodium: 517.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.2 g
- Protein: 4.0 g
DZ's Oatmeal - Bran MuffinsSubmitted by: STLUCIA81
*Flour, white, 1.25 cup
Fiber One Cereal, 2 cup
Kellogg's Complete Wheat Bran Flakes Cereal, 3 cup
Splenda - granulated, 1.5 cup
Granulated Sugar, .5 cup
*Quaker Oats - Quick 1 Minute - Dry, 1.25 cup
Baking Soda, 2.75 tsp
Salt, 1 tbsp
Cinnamon, ground, 1.5 tbsp
Egg, fresh, 2 large
Applesauce, unsweetened, .75 cup
Vanilla Extract, 2 tbsp
Milk, nonfat, 4 cup
* Spray muffin tins with non-stick spray (do not use muffin papers)
* Mix all dry ingredients together in large bowl
* Stir in eggs, applesauce, vanilla extract & milk
* OPTIONAL: If you have the time, store mixture overnight - this will soften the cereal.
*Spoon mixture into muffin tins
* Bake at 400 degrees (375 for dark pans) for 20 - 22 minutes.
* Use toothpick test to see when done (insert toothpick, if it comes out clean then they're done).
**Makes 24 muffins
Number of Servings: 24
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user STLUCIA81.