Summery Roasted VeggiesSubmitted by: KPHICKEY
IntroductionGreat by itself, mixed into brown rice or couscous or in a whole wheat wrap! Great by itself, mixed into brown rice or couscous or in a whole wheat wrap!
3 Tbsp.balsamic vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
2 tsp. olive oil
3 cloves garlic, sliced
1 small eggplant, sliced 1/4"
2 small yellow squash, sliced 1/4" (summer)
2small zucchini, sliced 1/4"
1 small onion, sliced 1/4"
1/4C chopped fresh basil
1. Prepare all veggies/herbs and place in a bowl.
2. Add olive oil, then balsamic vinegar to the veggie mix. Mix thoroughly.
3. Spread in an aluminum foil lined roasting pan.
4. Place into preheated oven. After 20 min, mix to roast evenly.
5. Bake, 15- 20min to desired roastiness and enjoy.
Serving - ~1C.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KPHICKEY.