Brazilian style FishSubmitted by: DANNAC
IntroductionEasy way to prepare a good dinner! Easy way to prepare a good dinner!
* Pink Salmon (fish), 0.5 fillet (remove)
* Olive Oil, 2 tbsp (remove)
* Green Peppers (bell peppers), 4 cup, strips (remove)
* Onions, raw, 4 slice, thin (remove)
* Lime Juice, 1 fl oz (remove)
* Salt, 1 tbsp (remove)
* Red Ripe Tomatoes, 1 slice, medium (1/4" thick) (remove)
* Cilantro, raw, 2 tbsp (remove)
Get one square foot of aluminum foil and put the fish on it. Add the lime juice, salt, olive oil and the other ingredients
Wrap everything with the aluminum foil and put it in the oven for 35 minutes.
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DANNAC.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
I will make this again! My DH was amazed - he doesn't like salmon that much said but this was delicious - Better than fancy restaurant fare! **Fresh corriander leaves, wasn't available at my groc store, so I used dried but recommend using double the amount called for in recipe for dried leaves - 9/1/08
Sounds delicious! This is like a fish recipe that I make putting a little olive oil and a little water on foil with the fish. Spice as you like it and then add frozen California Blend vegetables (broccoli, califlower and carrots) , seal foil and put on the grill for about a half hour. Sara - 9/1/08