- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 757.9
- Total Fat: 40.7 g
- Cholesterol: 127.2 mg
- Sodium: 1,757.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 57.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.7 g
- Protein: 39.6 g
QCSAHP - Cheeseburger CalzoneSubmitted by: JLOHERN
To Prepare for Group:
1. Cook beef, onions and peppers until all beef is brown.
2. Add ketchup and mustard to beef mixture and mix completely.
3. Cool mixture and bag.
4. Bag pepperoni separately.
5. Bag cheddar cheese.
6. Put everything in large bag and freeze flat.
7. Give french bread loaf separately - do not freeze.
1. Thaw meat mixture completely.
2. Open french bread loaf and unroll, laying flat.
3. Place meat in center of bread.
4. Top with pepperoni and cheese.
5. Fold sides of bread up.
6. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until bread is fully cooked and golden brown.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JLOHERN.