- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 228.6
- Total Fat: 6.7 g
- Cholesterol: 32.3 mg
- Sodium: 668.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.7 g
- Protein: 30.9 g
Tuna Salad Wrap with White BeansSubmitted by: MICH3ELLE266
IntroductionFilling Tuna Salad with White Beans on Whole Wheat Wrap
I added the white beans to increase the fiber. Filling Tuna Salad with White Beans on Whole Wheat Wrap
I added the white beans to increase the fiber.
1 can Tuna
.25 cup Bush Great Northern Beans
1 slice Sargento Reduced Fat Colby Cheese
1 med stalk Celery
1 stem Green Onions
1 Whole Wheat Wrap
5 leaves Iceberg Lettuce
1 TBS Smart Balance Reduced Fat Mayo
1. Mix one can Tuna with reduced fat Mayo.
2. Chop and add...celery and green onions.
4. Put tuna mix on Whole Wheat wrap.
5. Put 1/4 cup Great Northern Beans on wrap.
6. Top with iceberg lettuce.
8. Cut in half.
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MICH3ELLE266.