Avacado torillasSubmitted by: LIZA_VEGGIELOVE
IntroductionThis is really light and VERY yummy! This is really light and VERY yummy!
* *Tortillas, MISSION, flour tortilla, 8 inch
* 3 ripe Avocados, Florida, 1 fruit without skin and seeds
* *Kraft Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese
* 1 Onion, raw, chopped
* Cilantro, raw, 1 tbsp (per tortilla)
*1 Lemon's juice
* Scallions, raw, 1 tbsp chopped (each)
* 2 Red Ripe Tomatoes, slice, thin/small
In separate bowl cut avocados and smash. Add lemon juice.Mix cut food into bowl with smashed avocado. Stir. Add salt to taste.
Butter one tortilla and place in pan over med heat. Spread a little of the mixture over half the tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese. Wait until golden brown and then fold the empty side over the cooked side.
Enjoy~! Sometimes I serve with mayo or sour cream to dip.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LIZ80B.