Egg BhurjiSubmitted by: VIRGO2008
1. Egg, fresh, 6 large
2. Onions, raw, 1 cup, chopped
3. Red Ripe Tomatoes, 0.5 cup, chopped
4. Peas, frozen, 0.5 cup
5.Green chilli chopped 2 pepper
6. Red chilli powder 1tsp
7. Ginger Root, chopped 1 tsp
8. Extra Light Olive Oil, 3 tbsp
9. Cilantro, raw, chopped 1 tbsp
9. Salt, 0.5 tsp
2. Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add green chilli, ginger paste and onions and saute over medium heat till onions become slight brown in color.
3. Add tomatoes and cook until tender.
4. Add green peas and cook for about 1 minutes. Since the peas are already cooked, you should not heat more.
5. Add beaten eggs and mix well. Using a spatula (wooden, in case of non-stick pan), turn the scrambled eggs upside down so that the eggs get fully cooked (for 4 minutes).
Sprinkle garam masala and garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with green chilli sauce/tomato sauce.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user VIRGO2008.