Green Beans Sauté
This is a SparkPeople.com Recipe (what's this)
IntroductionGreen beans and onions are lightly sautéed in only 1 tablespoon of oil. Green beans and onions are lightly sautéed in only 1 tablespoon of oil.
- 1 lb. fresh or frozen green beans, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
2. Heat oil in a large skillet. Sauté onion until golden.
3. Stir in green beans, salt and pepper. Heat through.
4. Toss with parsley before serving.
Yield: 4 servings--Serving Size: 3/4 cup