- Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 94.5
- Total Fat: 3.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 233.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.1 g
- Protein: 2.9 g
Homemade Pizza crust for clean eatersSubmitted by: IAMSUCCEEDING
Introductionfrom "The Eat-Clean Diet for Family & Kids" p.247 from "The Eat-Clean Diet for Family & Kids" p.247
1 c whole wheat flour
1c unbleached, unrefined all purpose flour
2 1/4t yeast
1t sea salt
3/4c warm water
2t olive oil
2. Add this liquid to the flour in the food processor while it is running. Soon the dough will turn into a soft-looking ball. If crumbly add more water.Allow processro to knead dough for 5 minutes.
3. With lightly oiled hands remove dough. Place in a large bowl. Rub with a bit of olive oil over the surface of the dough. Place dampened towel over dough and allow to rise for 1 hour.
4. Remove dough from bowl and place on a surface dusted with flour. Roll it out to fit your pizza stone or baking sheet.
5. Place rack at lowest position in oven. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
6. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user IAMSUCCEEDING.