- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 316.3
- Total Fat: 12.1 g
- Cholesterol: 43.8 mg
- Sodium: 327.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.2 g
- Protein: 21.7 g
French Potato-Chicken SaladSubmitted by: BUBBABELLYBGONE
IntroductionThis recipe uses a stock pot, casserole pot, dutch oven, deep skillet (what ever you have) w/ a steamer insert. This recipe uses a stock pot, casserole pot, dutch oven, deep skillet (what ever you have) w/ a steamer insert.
~ 2 lbs. unpeeled red potatoes (about 6 medium)
~ 1 lb. fresh green beans
~ 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 4 breast halves)
~ 1/3 cup olive oil
~ 3 tbsp. white wine vinegar
~ 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
~ 1 tsp. dried dill week
~ 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
~ 1/2 tsp. salt
~ 1/2 tsp. sugar
~ coarsley ground black pepper to taste
- bring 2 inches water to boil, reduce heat to medium.
- place steamer insert into pot, add potatoes, cover and steam 18-20 min. or until tender
- remove potatoes to large serving bowl
- remove ends of beans and cut into 2 inch pieces.
- add beans to steamer, cover and steam 10-12 min. or until crisp and tender; add to potatoes
- cut chicken into 1 inch cubes
- add chicken to steamer, cover and steam 9-10 min or until no longer pink; add to bowl with potatoes and beans
- in separate bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, dill weed, worcestershire sauce, salt and sugar.
- pour dressing over vegetables and chicken; toss gently
- season to taste with pepper
- serve warm
**note: add water to steam pot as necessary**
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BUBBABELLYBGONE.