- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 262.2
- Total Fat: 15.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0.4 mg
- Sodium: 171.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.0 g
- Protein: 2.6 g
Crockpot Pecan Cinnamon Pudding CakeSubmitted by: JENNYB1383
* *Flour, white, 1/3 cup
* Granulated Sugar, 0.5 cup (remove)
* Baking Powder, 1.5 tsp (remove)
* Cinnamon, ground, 1 tbsp (remove)
* Milk, nonfat, 2/3 cup (remove)
* *Margarine-like spread, Country Crock, regular, 5 tbsp divided
* Pecans, 1 cup, chopped (remove)
* Water, tap, 1.5 cup (8 fl oz) (remove)
* *Splenda Brown Sugar Blend, 6 tbsp
2. Stir flour sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in md bowl. Stir in milk and 3 tbsp butter until just blended stir in pecans and spread in stoneware.
3. Combine water brown sugar and 2 tbsp of butter in small sauce pan, bring to boil and pour over batter
4.Cook on high 2- 2 1/2 hours. Let stand uncovered for 30 min.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JENNYB1383.