- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 386.8
- Total Fat: 12.2 g
- Cholesterol: 65.7 mg
- Sodium: 654.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.1 g
- Protein: 39.5 g
Single serving Chicken Stir FrySubmitted by: THERESAT858
IntroductionA very veggie-heavy chicken and tofu stir fry. Highly filling. A very veggie-heavy chicken and tofu stir fry. Highly filling.
* Tofu, extra firm, 0.2 block (remove)
* Chicken Breast, no skin, 4 ounces (remove)
* Pineapple, fresh, 0.2 fruit (remove)
* Carrots, raw, 1 medium (remove)
* Broccoli, fresh, 1 spear (about 5" long) (remove)
* *Snap peas, 1.25 cup (remove)
* *Kikkoman Stir-fry Sauce, 1 tbsp (remove)
* Sesame Oil, 1 1tsp (remove)
cook chicken 2 minutes
add tofu and broccoli, continue cooking a few minutes.
add other ingredients, stir until everything is cooked.
serve with brown rice
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user THERESAT858.