Herbed Pork TenderloinSubmitted by: JNORMAN1969
IntroductionMoist and Tender Moist and Tender
1.5 tbls minced garlic
1.5 cup minced onion
.5 tsp rosemary
.25 tsp oregano
.25 tsp basil
.25 tsp paprika
.5 tsp salt
.25 tsp pepper
2 tbls olive oil
1 tbls lemon juice
1 pork tenderloin 1 pond
2. Mix all ingredients except tenderloin
3. Seperate pork in half lengthwise, put half of seasoning on bottom piece of pork. Top seasoned half with other piece of pork. Cut 6 12-inch pieces of twine and wrap around pork, spacing equally along length on pork, tie in knot. Rub remaining seasoning over top and sides of pork.
4. Put tenderloin in a shallow roasting pan.
5. Bake uncovered at 400 for 45 minutes
6. Remove from oven, cover with foil and let sit for 10 minutes
7. Slice into 4 servings.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JNORMAN1969.