Mexican LasagnaSubmitted by: AYESHA97
* *Turkey, Ground turkey, 93% lean, 16 oz
* * Chili powder, 2 tbsp
* *Tomatoes, red, ripe, canned, wedges in tomato juice, 2 cup
* Beans, black, 1 cup
* Mushrooms, canned, 1 cup
* Yellow Sweet Corn, Frozen, 2 cup kernels
* *Whole Wheat Tortilla, 3 serving
* *Cheese, Kraft Mexican Style Taco Cheese, 3.5 cup
In a baking caserole, place one of the tortillas down. Place a fourth of the ground turkey mixture on top of it. Sprinkle with a portion of the cheese. Layer another tortilla on top and repeat until all of the turkey mixture is used and you end with a layer of cheese.
Place in a 350 degree oven for ~20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user AYESHA97.