Chinese Fried RiceSubmitted by: MAKEMYOWN
IntroductionHouse Fried Rice House Fried Rice
1/4¬† cup light soy sauce
3¬†¬†¬† tbs rice wine or dry sherry
1/2 cup chicken breast in ¬ľ‚ÄĚ cubes
1 pkg. Chicken of the Sea Premium Shrimp Pouch
¬Ĺ cup cooked pork tenderloin (julienne, and bite-sized)
2¬†¬†¬† tablespoons¬†peanut oil
¬Ĺ cup egg substitute
1/2¬† cup¬†frozen peas & carrots
4¬†¬†¬† cups cold cooked rice
2. Spray small skillet with Pam and place over medium heat. Stir fry chicken until cooked. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
3. Add 1 tsp. Peanut oil to skillet. When oil is hot, add the egg substitute.
4. Stir until the eggs are firm but moist. Transfer the eggs from the skillet to a small bowl and break them into small curds. Set aside.
5. Rinse carrots and peas rinse in cold water. Drain well and reserve.
6. Place a wok over medium-high heat. When it begins to smoke, add the remaining 2 tbs. of peanut oil and the garlic. Stir briefly.
7. Add the carrots and peas. Stir-fry 1 minute. Stir in the rice and stir-fry 1 minute.
8. Add chicken, pork and shrimp. Stir-fry 1 minute.
9. Pour in the sauce and cook until the rice is heated through, about 4 minutes, stirring frequently. Serve hot.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MAKEMYOWN.