Ginger BeefSubmitted by: MUSICFREAK911
* Olive Oil, 1 tbsp
* Beef, top sirloin, 16 oz
* Ginger Root, 3 tsp
* Bird's Eye Seven Veggie Stir Fry, 3 cup (1 package asian style frozen vegetables)
* Egg Noodles, enriched, 3 cup
* *Kraft Light Peanut Butter, 6 tbsp
* 6 tablespoons green onions chopped
* Kikkoman Lite Soy Sauce, 2 tbsp
*1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
* salt and pepper to taste
Remove meat and keep warm. Add veggies to the skillet and saute until crisp-tender about 3-4 min.
Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions,drain, and return to pot.
Add the peanut butter, green onions, red pepper flakes and soy sauce to the hot noodles. Add beef and vegetables , toss well, and enjoy:)
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MUSICFREAK911.