- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 232.0
- Total Fat: 12.1 g
- Cholesterol: 3.8 mg
- Sodium: 214.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.8 g
- Protein: 1.8 g
Pie, Apple w/ Splenda, 1/8 pieSubmitted by: REESAPAKA
IntroductionA no sugar added version of everyone's favorite! A no sugar added version of everyone's favorite!
1 Package refrigerated pie crust
6 Cups Apples, peeled and sliced
1 Tbsp. Lemon juice
2 Tbsp. Flour
1/2 Cup Splenda
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1/8 tsp. Ground Ginger
1 Tbsp. Butter
2. In a large bowl, add lemon juice to apples and toss to coat.
3. Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over apples. Toss lightly. Pour apples into prepared pie crust. Dot with small pieces of the butter pat.
4. Top with the second pie crust. Trim if necessary. Roll the edge of the top crust under the bottom crust and crimp with a fork or your fingers to seal the two together. (You can protect the crust from burning with small strips of foil if desired.)
5. Place pie plate on a baking sheet to catch any spills. Bake in oven for 50-60 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. (If using foil, remove during the last 10 minutes of baking.)
6. Let cool for 15-20 minutes before cutting.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user REESAPAKA.