Salmon PateSubmitted by: RYEAXL1
* Coriander leaf, dried, 2 tbsp
* Lemon Juice, 1 wedge yields
* Avocados, Florida, 130 grams
* Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard, 1.5 tsp
* Onions, raw, 1.5 tbsp chopped
* Garlic, 3 cloves
* Salmon, 100 grams
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve with whole wheat toasts, whole wheat crackers, or fresh vegetables (bread, crackers, and vegetables not included in analysis).
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RYEAXL1.