- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 437.3
- Total Fat: 20.5 g
- Cholesterol: 89.5 mg
- Sodium: 1,358.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 32.9 g
QCSAHP - Bourbon Spiced Pork TenderloinSubmitted by: JLOHERN
IntroductionEasy Pork #103 Easy Pork #103
1 pound Pork Tenderloin
1/4 cup Bourbon
1/4 cup Soy Sauce
1/4 cup Mustard, Dijon
1/4 cup sugar, brown
1/4 cup oil, olive
2 tablespoons ginger, ground
2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
1 1/3 teaspoons garlic, minced
1. Combine all ingredients except bourbon into a gallon bag.
2. Put bourbon in a separate sandwich bag inside the gallon bag.*
*Participants can take home their portion of bourbon in own container at grocery night.
2. Empty bourbon into gallon bag and allow to marinade
3. Put grill on high and sear tenderloin on all sides and reduce heat to medium.
4. Grill for 20 minutes or until cooked through, basting with the marinade frequently.
5. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
6. Cut into 1/2 inch slices.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JLOHERN.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
This was really good.
I marinated for just 20 min (the recipe doesn't specify a time). I made it without the bourbon (sorry JLOHERN I know that's the whole point) and the olive oil. Still really good. Thanks for the cooking time, it came out so tender, will make it again! - 3/17/09
Very good, serve over noodles Aunt_Bee_1945
One can use Dr. Pepper instead of bourbon, cut the mustard down to half. what the recipe says. Do use fresh cut garlic, tastes so much better may want to sauta the garlic first jsut to get the raw smell off don't brown the garlic.
30 min. c time. - 12/15/08