- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 731.9
- Total Fat: 22.5 g
- Cholesterol: 87.4 mg
- Sodium: 3,140.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 85.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 18.8 g
- Protein: 54.5 g
QCSAHP - Crockpot Chicken Tortilla SoupSubmitted by: JLOHERN
IntroductionHard Chicken #214 Hard Chicken #214
3 each Chicken breast
1 can Beans, black, individual cans
2 cups Corn, frozen
1 each Onion, yellow
2 tablespoon Garlic, minced
29 ounces Broth, chicken
10 ounces tomato puree
10 ounces Rotel
1 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Chili Powder
1/4 teaspoon Pepper, black
10 each Tortillas, corn
1 cups Cheese, Monterey Jack, shredded
1 each Avocado, fresh, ME
1. Boil and shred chicken
2. Place in bag with drained beans, corn, chopped onion, garlic, broth, tomato puree, Rotel, and seasonings.
3. Slice tortillas into 1/2 x 2 inch strips and place in separate bag.
4. Place cheese in separate bag.
5. Freeze flat.
1. Thaw soup and then place into crock pot.
2. Cook on low all day or cook soup in a pot on the stove.
3. Place tortilla strips on baking sheet. Bake 375 for 5-10 mins until brown and crisp.
4. Garnish with tortilla strips, avocado, and cheese.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JLOHERN.