- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 867.2
- Total Fat: 57.0 g
- Cholesterol: 110.2 mg
- Sodium: 2,529.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 53.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.0 g
- Protein: 29.0 g
QCSAHP - Taco Salad with DoritosSubmitted by: JLOHERN
1 pound ground beef
1 1/2 cup Catalina Dressing
1/4 cup Taco Seasoning
1 cup Cheese, Monterey Jack, shredded
2 cups Doritos
1. Cook beef until crumbly, rinse, drain, then add taco seasoning, 1/4 cup of water, and diced onion. Simmer until water evaporates.
2. Let meat mixture cool then bag.
3. Bag cheese and dressing in separate bags and place inside gallon bag and freeze.
4. Bag Doritos.
2. Chop tomato and green pepper.
3. Mix lettuce, meat, vegetables, cheese and dressing. Top with crushed Doritos.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JLOHERN.