- Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 653.4
- Total Fat: 29.2 g
- Cholesterol: 144.6 mg
- Sodium: 1,772.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.7 g
- Protein: 43.8 g
QCSAHP - Outback Steakhouse Alice Spring ChickenSubmitted by: JLOHERN
IntroductionHard Chicken #149 Hard Chicken #149
1/2 cup Mustard, dijon
1/2 cup Honey
1 1/2 teaspoon Oil, vegetable
1/2 teaspoon Lemon Juice
3 each Chicken breast
6 slices Bacon
1 cup Cheese, Monterey Jack, shredded
2 tablespoon Butter
2 cup Mushrooms, fresh, ME
1. Use an electric mixer to combine the dijon mustard, honey, oil, and lemon juice.
2. Whip the mixture for about 30 seconds.
3. Put 2/3 of the marinade and chicken breasts in gallon bag.
4. Put the remaining marinade in a separate bag.
5. Bag separately: bacon, cheese, butter.
6. Combine bags and freeze flat.
7. Fresh mushrooms will be distributed by fresh shopper.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cook bacon and sautee mushrooms in butter.
3. Sear chicken in pan with a little oil for 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown.
4. Transfer chicken to a baking dish.
5. Brush chicken with a little of the reserved marinade (not the portion the chicken soaked in).
6. Stack bacon crisscrossed on each chicken breast and spoon sauteed mushrooms on top.
7. Put cheese on top of mushrooms.
8. Bake for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is thouroughly melted and starting to bubble.
9. Put extra marinade into a small bowl to serve on the side.
Number of Servings: 3
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JLOHERN.