- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 353.9
- Total Fat: 8.1 g
- Cholesterol: 389.2 mg
- Sodium: 600.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.0 g
- Protein: 36.8 g
Green Chile Chicken EnchiladasSubmitted by: RYCOELMA
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
8 oz. fat free cream cheese, cubed
4 oz. can diced green chiles
12 corn tortillas
10 oz. can green chile enchilada sauce
1/2 cup fat free cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cup reduced fat mozarella cheese
2) In skillet add shredded chicken, cream cheese, diced chiles. Cook over medium heat until blended and cream cheese is melted.
3) Divide cheese into 2 cup portions - one to add to tortillas, one to top enchiladas with.
4) Scoop chicken mixture into tortillas, add sprinkle of cheese from one of the 2 cup portions, roll and place seam side down in lightly greased casserole dish.
5) Pour enchilada sauce over enchiladas and top with remaining 2 cups of cheese.
6) Bake in 400 degree oven for 15 - 20 minutes or until hot.
Makes 6 servings.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RYCOELMA.