QCSAHP - Enchilada PieSubmitted by: JLOHERN
IntroductionHard Beef 109 Hard Beef 109
1 cup Cheese, cheddar
1 tablespoon Chili Powder
1 pounds Ground Beef
1/4 cup Olives, black, drained and sliced
1 each Onion
1/3 teaspoon Pepper
1 teaspoon salt
8 oz Tomato Sauce
6 each tortillas, corn, spread with butter
1. Brown ground beef and onion.
2. Add seasonings and tomato sauce.
3. Bag separately: beef mixture, tortillas, olives, cheese.
4. Combine bags into gallon bag and freeze flat.
1. Thaw completely.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. In casserole dish alternate layers of: tortillas (can be cut to fit), meat, olives, and cheese.
4. Add 1/2 cup of water to casserole.
5. Bake for 20 minutes.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JLOHERN.