- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 214.5
- Total Fat: 3.2 g
- Cholesterol: 18.5 mg
- Sodium: 158.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.1 g
- Protein: 27.3 g
Ruthie's fruity protein shakeSubmitted by: RUTHIEBEAR
IntroductionYou can substitute most any fruit you like into this shake. You can substitute most any fruit you like into this shake.
* 365 whey protein powder, 1 serving
* fage nonfat greek yogurt, 2 tbsp
* Deb El Just Whites, 2 tsp
* Blueberries, frozen (unsweetened), .5 cup, unthawed **
* *Bob's Red Mill Whole Ground Flaxseed Meal, 2 Tbsp., .5 serving
* nonfat skim milk, .5 cup
* ice cubes, 0.5 cup
** Also good with strawberries, or half a banana, or pineapple, or a peach - just need to adjust the nutritional values.
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RUTHIEBEAR.