- Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 252.9
- Total Fat: 7.0 g
- Cholesterol: 49.0 mg
- Sodium: 909.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.4 g
- Protein: 22.1 g
Low Budget Creamy Ramen and ChickenSubmitted by: SUNNYSDGIRL
IntroductionFor people on a tight budget but want great taste! (such as college students like me!) For people on a tight budget but want great taste! (such as college students like me!)
- One boneless and skinless chicken breast
- One can of 98% Fat Free Campbell's cream of chicken soup
- One can of sweet corn (in water not creamed)
* Cook 1 package of ramen noodles as directed on packaging in a larger pot than needed (you will have to add all ingredients to that pot in the end).
* While ramen and chicken are cooking open the can of soup and can of corn. Drain off water in can of corn.
* Once chicken is done cooking cut or tear into small-medium sized pieces
* When Ramen is done cooking drain water - DO NOT add flavor packet unless you really want a strong chicken flavor (I like it without it)
* Add all ingredients to the pot with 1/2 cup water and heat for 5-7 minutes (until soup and corn are heated through)
*Serve and enjoy!
Number of Servings: 3
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SUNNYSDGIRL.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
This recipe is actually really good! I didn't think that I would like it. But it really really makes ramen go far and helps get some vegetables in. I add more water to my bowl then the spice packet to but its good without. My husband likes it without it. Its a pretty well rounded meal and filling! - 4/27/11