- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 131.4
- Total Fat: 1.5 g
- Cholesterol: 68.4 mg
- Sodium: 77.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 27.4 g
Lemon Dill Chicken (from frozen)Submitted by: MUSICTURNSMEON
IntroductionStart with frozen chicken breasts, end with a light delight. Start with frozen chicken breasts, end with a light delight.
2 large chicken breasts, frozen
2 lemon wedges (total is 1/2 lemon), divided
2 tsp dried dill weed, divided
2 large pieces of foil (large enough to wrap the chicken)
1 baking dish
2. Place each chicken breast in middle of each piece of foil.
3. Squeeze juice from a wedge on each breast. Remove lemon seeds.
4. Sprinkle 1 tsp of dill weed on each breast.
5. Wrap up chicken in foil leaving an opening over widest/thickest part of breast just large enough for the lemon wedge remains.
6. Place lemon wedge remains in the pouch openings.
7. Place pouches in baking dish (in case of any punctures in foil or overflow of juices).
8. Bake chicken for 40-60 minutes (until juices run clear).
9. Remove chicken from oven. Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Cut each breast in half for appropriate serving sizes. (You can add a lemon wedge/slice for garnish).
Makes 4 half-breast servings.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MUSICTURNSMEON.