Geoff's roast chicken stuffingSubmitted by: KELLY_NZ
IntroductionSo divine! So divine!
2 rashers of bacon (cut off rind and excess fat)
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 slices wholegrain bread, diced
Mixed herbs - 0.5-1tsp each of thyme, rosemary; plus parsley (0.5-1tbsp)
- use fresh herbs if you can.
2) Mix with all other ingredients: the diced bread slices, the herbs and the garlic.
3) Stuff into chicken cavity.
4) Seal chicken stuffed area with toothpicks.
5) Wrap chicken in tin foil and baking paper.
6) Bake in medium oven (180deg C) for around 2.5 hours.
The stuffing is soooooo yummy, as is the chicken!
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BEYONDTHEBEACH.