20 Minute QuesadillasSubmitted by: KARENKIMBLEH
IntroductionThis a qucik and easy way to have a good meal. This a qucik and easy way to have a good meal.
1 Chicken Breast (Skin and Bone Removed)
0.75 Cup of Colby Cheese
8 Flour Tortillas(Medium Size)
2. Brown and cook chicken breast
2. Shred chicken breast in food processor; chop chicken breast
3. Shred cheese(If not already shredded)
4. Time to assemble
5. Fill tortillas with chicken and cheese
6. Place in quesadilla maker or put in heated skillet until cheese is completley melted
7. Slice into 6 even pieces
8. Eat and Enjoy
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KARENKIMBLEH.