- Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 204.7
- Total Fat: 19.7 g
- Cholesterol: 104.6 mg
- Sodium: 160.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
- Protein: 5.4 g
Mini Cheese Cakes - Atkins induction friendlySubmitted by: KJMILLERT
IntroductionHere is a simple Atkins simple cheese cake receipe. Make sure to cool and refridgerate cheese cake before eating for best taste. Top with strawberries or whipping cream as well. Here is a simple Atkins simple cheese cake receipe. Make sure to cool and refridgerate cheese cake before eating for best taste. Top with strawberries or whipping cream as well.
2 1/2 packs of cream cheese
1/2 cup of half and half
1/4 cup of sour cream
1 tsp vanilla flavoring
1 tsp lemon flavoring
12 packs of splenda
1. Make sure eggs and cream cheese are room temperature.
2. Preheat oven to 325.
3. Line muffin pans with 12 liners.
4. Cream cream cheese and eggs together.
5. Add sour cream and half and half and continue to blend well.
6. Add vanilla and lemon flavoring.
7. Add splenda.
8. Using an ice cream scoop or measuring cup pour into lined muffin pan.
9. Cook for 20-25 minutes. Test filling with toothpick by inserting into the center of cheesecake. If toothpick is clean, remove cheesecake from oven.
10. Let cheesecakes completely cool and then store in refridgerator for 1-2 hours to get the best cheesecake consistency.
Have fun and top with strawberries, berrries or almonds as you move out of theinduction phase.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KJMILLERT.