- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 528.4
- Total Fat: 25.0 g
- Cholesterol: 131.5 mg
- Sodium: 102.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.9 g
- Protein: 46.6 g
QCSAHP - Apple Glazed Roast PorkSubmitted by: JLOHERN
IntroductionEasy #100 Easy #100
2 pound Pork Loin Roast
3 each Apples
1/4 cups Apple Juice
3 tablespoon sugar, brown
1 teaspoons ginger ground
1. Bag all ingredients together and freeze.
2. Fresh produce shopper will bring apples to meal exchange.
2. Take roast out of bag and keep the marinade to use for later.
3. Rub roast with salt and pepper (not provided).
4. Brown pork roast under broiler to remove excess fat; drain well.
5. Core and quarter apples. Place apple quarters in bottom of crockpot.
4. Place roast on top of apples and pour marinade mixture over it all.
5. Cover and cook in crockpot. Cooking time will vary depending on the size of your crockpot.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JLOHERN.