Chicken and Bean Burritos
This is a SparkPeople.com Recipe (what's this)
IntroductionLow in fat and high in fiber, these burritos will satisfy your hunger. Low in fat and high in fiber, these burritos will satisfy your hunger.
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken, cut into small cubes1 tablespoon vegetable oil1 package burrito seasoning1 cup water1 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained2 tablespoons chopped green chiles6 (8 inch) flour tortillasshredded cheese, optionalchopped tomato, optionallowfat sour cream, optional
2. Stir in burrito seasoning mix, water, black beans and chiles.
3. Simmer 10 minutes.
4. Warm tortillas, according to package directions.
5. Spoon chicken mixture down the center of tortilla.
6. Garnish with cheese, tomato and sour cream, if desired.
7. Fold in both sides of tortilla, and then roll into a secure wrap.
8. Repeat with remaining chicken mixture and tortillas.
Makes 6 servings (not including optional ingredients).