Layered Taco DipSubmitted by: BYHISSTRENGTH
1 Pkg. Low Fat Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup Cook Black or Pinto Beans
1/2 cup Chunky Salsa
1 oz Low Fat Cheddar or Colby Cheese
1 cup Lettuce, shredded
1 cup Tomatoes, diced
This tastes great with bake tortilla or pita chips
1. Place parchment paper on a cookie tin.
2. Layer 1: Cream Cheese; spread on the parchment paper, about 1/4 " thick.
3. Layer 2: Beans; sprikle on top of cream cheese.
4. Layer 3: Salsa; spoon on top of beans.
5. Layer 4: Cheese; sprinkle cheese on top or beans.
6. Layer 5: Lettuce; sprikle lettuce on top of cheese
7. Layer 6: Tomatoes; sprikle tomatoes on top of lettuce.
8. Layer 7: Olives; sprinkle sliced olives for garnish.
Let chill for 2 hours or until cream cheese is set.
Number of Servings: 24
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CHRISTIE1107.