Johnny MarzettiSubmitted by: JHALL113
IntroductionJohnny Marzetti is a delicious and satisfying meal. Feel free to sneak in some veggies! Johnny Marzetti is a delicious and satisfying meal. Feel free to sneak in some veggies!
1 pound ground chuck
2 cups ketchup
1/4 cup 1% milk
1/4 cup sugar
1 box elbow macaroni
2 cups fat-free shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 teaspoon of seasoning (I like ground cumin; salt and pepper; or soul seasoning)
1. Brown the ground chuck in a skillet sprayed with cooking spray.
2. Add the ketchup, seasoning of your choice, and milk to the ground chuck.
3. Simmer the beef mixture while cooking the macaroni. Stir occassionally.
4. Boil the macaroni until done to your liking.
5. Add sugar and macaroni to the beef mixture.
6. Cover with the shredded cheese.
7. Continue to simmer until the cheese is melted.
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JHALL113.