- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 231.2
- Total Fat: 3.4 g
- Cholesterol: 15.5 mg
- Sodium: 314.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.3 g
- Protein: 14.8 g
Broccoli and Chicken CasseroleSubmitted by: MCSHLEA
IntroductionEasy to cook, enough to feed a village, and very healthy Easy to cook, enough to feed a village, and very healthy
1.5 lbs chicken breast, cubed and browned
1.5 cups uncooked white rice, cooked
1 package (~2 cups)2% casserole shredded cheese
1-1.5 packages of frozen broccoli
0.5 sleeve of Ritz reduced fat crackers, crushed
1 can Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup
2. Layer 3/4 of the cooked rice on the bottom of the dish.
3. Add a chicken layer.
4. Sprinkle 2/3 of the cheese over the chicken.
5. Add plenty of broccoli to cover all the chicken and cheese.
6. Spread the cream of muschroom soup over the top of the brocolli.
7. Add the remainder of the rice to seal the dish off.
8. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
9. Top dish off with remainer of cheese and Ritz crackers.
10. Bake another 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crackers are golden.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MCSHLEA.