Big Mac PizzaSubmitted by: LIZINVA1
IntroductionThis sounds a little odd and it is really more of a casserole than a pizza. I took the full fat version and tried to pare it down. This sounds a little odd and it is really more of a casserole than a pizza. I took the full fat version and tried to pare it down.
* Ground beef, lean, 16 oz
* *Kraft Fat Free Thousand Island dressing, 16 tbsp
* Mozzarella Cheese, part skim milk, 8 oz
* Kraft Free American Cheese Singles, 12 slice
* Onions, raw, 1 medium diced
* Dill Pickles, 1 cup, chopped or diced
* pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust,
Spray a 9X13 inch casserole dish with pam. Press pizza crust into the pan and about 1/2 inch up the sides.
Cook ground beef and onion till done in a frying pan. Rinse meat to get any extra fat out.
Spread the dressing on crust. Top with meat mixture. Top meat with chopped pickles.
Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella and then top with fat free american cheese slices. Spray top with pam (Pam helps low fat and fat free cheese melt and stay creamy) and bake for about 30 minutes on middle rack.
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LIZINVA1.