Easy RatatouilleSubmitted by: DILBERTA
IntroductionGreat low-fat, low-carb side dish OR entree Great low-fat, low-carb side dish OR entree
1 medium eggplant
1 medium onion
1 medium red bell pepper
1 medium zucchini
1/4 cup Ken's Steak House fat-free Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette (or other brand, as you like)
16 ounces canned diced tomatoes, low-sodium (with any added ingredients you like, garlic, oregano, basil, etc.)
2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
2. In a large ovenproof skillet (cast iron works great), saute the vegetables over medium high heat in the salad dressing until tender - about 10 minutes.
3. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Reduce heat to medium, add the diced tomatoes (juice and all) and cook about 15 minutes, allowing some of the liquid to evaporate.
5. Top the cooked vegetables with the parmesean and mozzarella cheeses.
6. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
Makes 8 side dish servings or 2-3 entrees
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DILBERTA.