- Servings Per Recipe: 52
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 74.1
- Total Fat: 3.9 g
- Cholesterol: 17.4 mg
- Sodium: 78.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 0.4 g
Gluten Free Butterscotch Chip CookiesSubmitted by: BRUIN2
IntroductionA tasty, easy to make **treat** for anyone trying to cut gluten! A tasty, easy to make **treat** for anyone trying to cut gluten!
1 cup butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/5 tsp vanilla
Just less than 2 cups All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
1/2 tsp Xantham Gum
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 Package Hershey's Chipits Butterscotch Chips
I used a stand mixer to make these cookies - it whipped them up like magic!
1. Cream together butter, brown sugar and sugar.
2. Beat in the eggs and the vanilla.
3. Add flour, xantham gum, baking soda and salt. Blend until mixed.
4. Add the butterscotch chips.
5. Drop by tablespoon full onto a pan.
6. Bake for 7 - 9 minutes - watch them closely as gluten free flour cooks much faster than regular flour.
7. Let cool shortly on pan after removing from the oven (otherwise they will crumble).
Number of Servings: 52
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BRUIN2.