Creamy Garlic SoupSubmitted by: ALEINEN
* Butter, unsalted, 3 tbsp (remove)
* Garlic, 10 clove (remove)
* Milk, nonfat, .75 cup (remove)
* *Flour, white, .25 cup (remove)
* Vegetable Broth, 1.5 cup (remove)
* Parsley, 2 tbsp (remove)
when garlic has softened (5-10 mins), begin whisking in flour so that it forms a thick paste. add milk, in a slow stream, whisking constantly. when milk has been fully incorporated, begin whisking in broth. allow soup to bubble and thicken, and add more broth if needed.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ALEINEN.